Project the right image, 200ft Derann LPP

#1 by Tom Photiou , Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:13 pm

Amusing short film from Derann about the right and wrong way to set up a 16mm projector to show a film. I have seen this one for sale many times but most have faded, however, this LPP print came up so i grabbed it, while this is a very good print and clearly on LPP stock my guess is that the sourced material did have very slight colour loss, but overall, it is very good and the colours and sharpness are a lot better than these images show.
It's also worth noting that the original does run for 13 minutes so this release is an abridged version.

A light hearted look at how to use a 16mm film projector. The film uses the device of showing the wrong way to approach the task followed by the correct method, but watch for the hilarious 'twist in the tale'. This gentle, humorous film stars the wonderful Graham Stark as the hapless projectionist and the genial Frank Williams (Dad's Army) as the vicar.

[[File:pim (2).jpg|none|auto]][[File:pim (3).jpg|none|auto]][[File:pim (4).jpg|none|auto]][[File:pim (6).jpg|none|auto]][[File:pim (7).jpg|none|auto]][[File:pim (8).jpg|none|auto]][[File:pim (9).jpg|none|auto]][[File:pim (10).jpg|none|auto]][[File:pim (11).jpg|none|auto]][[File:pim (13).jpg|none|auto]][[File:pim (14).jpg|none|auto]][[File:pim (15).jpg|none|auto]][[File:pim (16).jpg|none|auto]][[File:pim (17).jpg|none|auto]][[File:pim (18).jpg|none|auto]][[File:pim (20).jpg|none|auto]][[File:pim (21).jpg|none|auto]][[File:pim (22).jpg|none|auto]][[File:pim (23).jpg|none|auto]][[File:pim (24).jpg|none|auto]]

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Last edited 04.19.2024 | Top

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor